THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sen Nichols susubok na sa kanyang pinakaunang acting break na sa bagong chapter ng "Precious Heart Romances Presents Midnight Phantom"

Posted/Original/Published By: STARtriga.blogspot.com via ABS-CBN

Sen Nichols is very happy about his role in the teleserye Precious Hearts Romances presents Midnight Phantom. At the story conference of the said show, the Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2 finalist revealed to ABS-CBN.com that he had long wanted to give acting a try. “Masaya ako nung malaman ko na finally kasama ako dito sa Precious Hearts. Last night ko lang talaga nalaman. I really want to be in showbiz, to be able to share my talent and touch people’s lives. I want to experience ‘yung nasa set. I’m excited and I’m pumped to do this.”

The 24-year-old Fil-American first gained recognition as a finalist of the hit reality singing contest PDA 2 last year. But after the competition, Sen became more active as a model in fashion shows and magazines. He was recently chosen to endorse Bench, joining the ranks of Robi Domingo, Enchong Dee, Gerald Anderson, and other big stars of ABS-CBN.

Although singing is taking the backseat for now, Sen told ABS-CBN.com that he is willing to try any opportunity there is in showbiz. “It’s good that I get to do different things. In PDA I got to sing. After that I became an image model for Bench. Kasama pa rin ako for their Holiday shoot. Now I get to act on TV. Hopefully with more TV exposure our kapamilya overseas will get to see me more via TFC. Sana I get to join concert tours abroad. It’s going to be exciting because we’re already working on my album so timely talaga lahat. I know the theme song of this PHR, ‘yung ‘All I Ask Of You.’ Sana they get me to sing the song, ha ha ha!”

In Midnight Phantom, Sen will play the friend and band mate of Rafael Rosell. The teleserye also stars Denise Laurel (who plays Rafael’s leading lady), Charee Pineda, Ina Raymundo, and Pinoy Fear Factor’s Jommy Teotico. Prior to this project, Sen had undergone acting workshops with Star Magic under the supervision of director Rhyan Carlos. “So far good feedbacks naman ‘yung nare-receive ko but Direk Rhyan was constantly reminding me to work on my Tagalog. Nag-aaralnaman talaga ako,” he said. Sen spent most of his growing years California, USA, so his Tagalog has an American twang.

Sen also clarified that he doesn’t feel bad that it took time for him to have a project after PDA2. He said that he trusts management’s plans for each of the artists in the network. “I know that things come at a right time. I can’t complain na I am not given immediate projects because the management has plans for all of us. Kaming mga ex-scholars kanya kanya na kami ng mga ginagawa ngayon. Sina Bugoy (Drilon) and Laarni (Lozada) nag-hit ‘yung mga albums nila. Ako naman I get to do more modeling works. I really want to be in showbiz and that means I want to do different things. After PHR sana I get to do hosting din, ha ha ha!”

Now that he is blessed with a teleserye, Sen said that he would rather devote most of his time to work rather than his love life. At the moment, this 5’ 10” tall hunk is having fun being single and he is confident that the right girl for him will come at the right time. “I’m still single and I’m enjoying it. It’s nice that I get to concentrate on what I love to do which is be in showbiz especially now that doing a teleserye will take most of my time. If the right person comes along, she sweeps me off my feet or I sweep her off her feet, we’ll never know. Kapag dumating I’ll be very happy.”

Sen added that he is not particular about whether his future girlfriend will be from showbiz or not. “Kapag from showbiz the relationship gets splashed in the tabloids. Kapag non-showbiz kawawa naman ‘yung girl because you can get her the time she needs. I’m open kahit ano.”