THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

STAR HERE: Miley Cyrus & Max Azria’s Design Collaboration available only at Walmart

Posted/Original/Published By: STARtriga.blogspot.com


Photo By:STARTRIGA.BLOGSPOT.COM

When Miley Cyrus and Max Azria’s collaboration was first announced, Miley played model to give us a glance at what was to come. And now, we have even more of Miley Cyrus & Max Azria for Walmart to share. From plaid shirts to high-waisted shorts, the line clearly takes its cues from the young star’s style. “I wanted to finally make something that was for girls my age. Something me and my friends would wear,” Miley tells PEOPLE. “But I’d say anyone from age 8-80 can enjoy this line.” While we can’t exactly see our grandmother rocking all of Miley Cyrus & Max Azria, we definitely get a funky teenage vibe from it. “My inspiration for the line is kind of an edgy UK style,” Miley says. “Every time I go to Europe I love going to all the funky stores. I wanted to be able to bring those fun styles to the girls of America.” And though the line just hit Walmart’s shelves, Miley is already playing favorites. “I love the leggings. I’ve seen leggings like our Miley & Max ones that are about $500. Ours are so affordable and they look super chic!” With all the styles in the line priced under $20 fashionistas will be able to stock up on all their favorite Miley & Max looks– like these great pieces! Try the Buffalo plaid tunic, high-waist shorts or blue ruffled-front top for just $12 each and for only $7 you can snag the yellow pleated tank. Now that’s what we call a style steal! Shop Miley Cyrus & Max Azria for Walmart now at walmart