THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Krista Ranillo: 'I'm not pregnant!'

Posted/Original/Published By: STARtriga.blogspot.com via ABS-CBNnews.com


MANILA, Philippines - Sultry actress Krista Ranillo finally broke her silence on rumors that she's pregnant by Filipino boxing champion Manny Pacquiao.

In a statement she sent SNN: Showbiz News Ngayon's host Boy Abunda, Ranillo vehemently denied that she's already an expectant mom.

"Hi Tito Boy, I'm aware of talk that I'm supposedly pregnant and I even went to Cebu to have myself checked. I wish that this rumor could be put to rest because it doesn't only hurt me but my family as well.

"I'm not pregnant and I have never stepped foot in any hospital in Cebu. When I was here in December, I barely had time to sleep because of the work load much more fly to the province to see a doctor. It's new year, a new decade, I we can all move forward. Thank you so much and more power."

Ranillo's statement stemmed from tabloid reports that she pregnant.

The reports said Ranillo found out that she is pregnant after undergoing a test in an undisclosed Cebu hospital. The test was purportedly done before her flight to the United States where she spent her holidays with her family.

Ranillo, according to the rumors, was ecstatic when she heard the news.

On Tuesday, Ranillo's talent manager Arnold Vegafria also issued a statement reiterating that Ranillo is not pregnant.

Currently, Krista is part of ABS-CBN's upcoming shows "Tonyong Bayawak" and "Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo."