THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

EXCLUSIVE: Ellen DeGeneres leaving `American Idol' after 1 season as judge!

Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/STARtrigaBlog

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/news/100809/ellen-degeneres-240.jpg


 Ellen DeGeneres Official Statement:
"A couple months ago, I let FOX and the "American Idol" producers know that this didn't feel like the right fit for me. I told them I wouldn't leave them in a bind and that I would hold off on doing anything until they were able to figure out where they wanted to take the panel next. It was a difficult decision to make, but my work schedule became more than I bargained for. I also realized this season that while I love discovering, supporting and nurturing young talent, it was hard for me to judge people and sometimes hurt their feelings. I loved the experience working on "Idol" and I am very grateful for the year I had. I am a huge fan of the show and will continue to be."