THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nikki Gil and Cesca Litton, new hosts ng 'Entertainment Live'!; Toni Gonzaga new host ng 'The Buzz'

Posted/Original/Published By: STARtriga.blogspot.com

Actress-host Nikki Gil and Showbiz News Ngayon reporter Cesca Litton are the newest hosts of Entertainment Live! They will be joining Luis Manzano and Mariel Rodriguez every Saturday.

Nikki and Cesca are taking the slots of Toni Gonzaga (who will be transferring to The Buzz) and Bianca Gonzalez (who is the newest host of SNN).

"I've always wanted to be a part of something like that. So, I'm very thankful na binigyan ako ng pagkakataon ng ABS-CBN, and of course E-Live, to share with them what I have to offer," Nikki Gil said during her first exclusive contract signing.

"Hindi siya completely na mambabato lang ng intriga. I mean E-live will help the artists to explain themselves and I'm happy to be part of E-Live,."

Meanwhile, Cesca said, "So, nag-reshuffle sila ng hosts so I guess medyo sinuwerte ako na ako ‘yong napili to host E-Live."