THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Friday, April 22, 2011

'Catch Me... I'm In Love' hits over P118.12 million pesos in 4 weeks!


After 1 month of showing in theaters nationwide, the romantic-comedy film from Star Cinema entitled ‘Catch Me… I’m In Love’ has already grossed more than P118.12 million.



This is according to the latest figures released by Box Office Mojo Philippines for the period April 13–17, 2011.

The first team-up project of Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson in the big screen is the first-ever pinoy film (out of 5) who’ve reached the P100 Million Status. ‘Catch Me… I’m In Love’ remains its no. 1 position for almost 3 weeks now.

Meanwhile, the romantic-action film “Tum: My Pledge of Love” starring Robin Padilla and Mariel Rodriguez has earned P4.85M on its second week run from 22 theaters.

On Black Saturday, the 3rd film from Star Cinema this 2011 will be showing starring Box Office King Vic Sotto and ABS-CBN’s Dramatic Young Actress, Bea Alonzo in the comedy film “Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak!”.

Will the team-up of Vic and Bea can earn the same huge box-office success of the team-up of Gerald and Sarah? What do you think guys?


TOP GROSSING PINOY MOVIES FOR 2011
(As of April 17, 2011)


1. Catch Me…I’m In Love – P118.12M 
2. Bulong – P67.27M
3. Who’s That Girl? – P58.31M
4. My Valentine Girls – P44.26M
5. Tum: My Pledge of Love – P4.85M


Courtesy: Pinoy Showbiz Surfer