THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Xian Lim- 'Officially Missing You' Official Music Video Cover Released!


Xian Lim- 'Officially Missing You' Official Music Video Released!

I actually already saw Xian sing when he was one of the special Judge in 'Showtime'. All I can say is he's not just good at acting and modeling but this man got  various talents (seriously) and one of those was singing with this Ukulele.



This is the description said to this Youtube:

I brought my Uke with me to Boracay just in case I find a sweet spot for a cover...AND I DID! This is 1 of the two videos I made in the island! Summer season is in the air! This is Officially Missing You by Tamia. SPECIAL THANKS TO PATTY YAP AND LOU REYES FOR HELPING ME WITH MY VIDEO! :-) Btw, this is PART 1 of my videos in Boracay! stay tuned for PART 2!!! :-)