THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Star Magic Mgmt. banned Star Magic stars to comment about Andi's Pregnancy!



Text message from Angelica Panganiban (who is a Star Magic talent) to Rey Pumaloy:

“Pinagbawalan po kami ng Star Magic to comment about her. Ayaw po ng Star Magic na magsalita kami.”

 At ito naman ang mga ilang comments at reactions ng mga ilang personalidad via Text message:

Angelika DeLa Cruz: “Is she? Well, motherhood is a blessing. I wish her happiness.”

Ara Mina: “Well, for me sayang talaga. But bilib din ako sa kanya dahil brave siya para harapin ‘yung situation niya. Hindi lahat magagawa ‘yun lalo na maganda ang career niya. But life goes on. I know she’ll be fine especially, nandiyan ang Mom (Jaclyn Jose) niya. I know them, nice sila ng mommy niya.”

Sen. Jinggoy Estrada: “Too busy to comment on that. I’m here in Harvard studying leadership for the 21st century.”

Direk Dante Garcia: “Everything happens for a reason. I’m sure God has a special reason why Andi had to go through this experience early in life. It might be hard for some people to comprehend at the moment. But for sure, this will make her a better person.”

Arci Munoz: “Weh! Totoo po? Hala!!!!”

Angelica Jones: “My comment, sayang ang career niya. She’s so young and one of the prettiest faces in showbiz. I really like her.”

Pia Magalona: “I can’t judge her because I’m not JLO. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Honestly, I don’t play the blame game. So, I just hope that she will get the best prenatal care possible and bring up that child in the most responsible way. She should just have all positive thoughts and eat well. The formation of the child is IMPT while in utero, so that he comes out healthy and with a good disposition. Other than that I have no other opinion. And wish her all the best!”

Lani Mercado: “Malaking pagsubok ito kay Andi pati kay Jaclyn Jose. You can’t put a good woman down. I hope Andi is as strong as Jaclyn. Andi will be able to go back to what she started. She’s beautiful and talented and she has a very supportive family.”

Bayani Agbayani: “Hi Rey, para sa akin hindi masasayang ang career niya dahil napakagaling na aktres ni Andi. Bagaman at buntis siya, after 9 months at nakapagpa­hinga at malakas na siya, puwede na ulit siyang magtrabaho. Eigenmann ‘yan galing sa pamilya ‘yan ng mga magagaling na artista na hindi kumukupas sa habang panahon. At ako bilang kaibigan ng pamilya nila ay isa sa mananala­ngin na malagpasan ni Andi ang pagsubok na dumating sa buhay niya.”
ays a blessing from God.”

Dingdong Dantes: “I love her choice of commitment!”


Source: Abantedotcomdotph