ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!
PENSHOPPE PRESS RELEASE:
Leading Philippine fashion brand PENSHOPPE carries on its campaign to cross the international style threshold, and at the same time, to cater to its younger market, as it welcomes its new face, MARIO MAURER—one of Thailand’s hottest stars among his generation.
Maurer steps in as Penshoppe’s latest presentor, as recently confirmed by the line’s brand director Alex Mendoza. The 22-year-old actor and model takes off from the brand's international campaign, which was earlier led this year by British actor Ed Westwick of the popular series Gossip Girl.
"Mario will not only make Penshoppe a bigger fashion name across the borders. He will also help grow the market in the local and Southeast Asian region, especially knowing that he has a gained wide following among the younger set," Mendoza said on selecting the Thai star.
“Mario is fresh, appealing and very influential. He represents the exciting new changes happening to the brand now,” he added.
Maurer, known for his strikingly boyish good looks, and cool, young, free-spirited style, has proved much of himself in the regional entertainment industry. Aside from gracing magazine covers, he has shown sensational acting skills by top-billing films year after year.
Among the films that boosted Maurer’s name to public consciousness was The Love of Siam released in 2007. In his debut role, he played a conflicted teen who develops a romantic liking to his boyhood friend. His remarkable portrayal awed fans from the Philippines, winning a Best Actor award at the 2008 Cinemanila, an annually-held international film festival in the Philippines.
In 2010, Maurer also starred in First Love (Crazy Little Thing Called Love), a romantic-comedy which saw him garnering major acting awards, and assured him a spot as one of the region’s most sought-after stars.
Maurer, meanwhile, is expected to arrive in the Philippines this October to shoot the Penshoppe campaign with renowned Hollywood photographer Darren Tieste flying in from Los Angeles. The campaign is expected to grace magazine covers and billboards across the country.
Meanwhile, fans will have the opportunity to meet and greet Mario Maurer as PENSHOPPE is set to host a Fan Conference for the Thai heartthrob. The gathering will be held on October 28, 2011 (Friday) 1PM at the PICC Plenary Hall in Manila (gates open at 11AM). The FanCon will be hosted by fellow Thai presenter VJ Utt with special live performance by pop Asian girl group Blush and co-presented by official media partner ABS CBN.
To avail entry, one must complete a stamp card promo available at all PENSHOPPE boutiques nationwide. Every P500.00 entitles the bearer to one (1) stamp. Completion of ten (10) stamps entitles access to the event and the bearer must submit the original completed stamp card at any PENSHOPPE outlet in exchange of the final entry pass.
PENHOPPE FAN CONFERENCE MECHANICS
Penshoppe is giving you an opportunity to go to the exclusive FAN CONFERENCE of their newest endorser!
- Promo is valid from August 1 – October 15, 2011 in all participating Penshoppe & Teenlab boutiques nationwide.
- Customer gets one stamp card with one stamp for a minimum purchase of P500 (regular price or sale items).
- Customer earns one stamp for every P500 purchase (regular price or sale items) at Penshoppe.
- Customer must complete 10 stamps in order to get a free pass to Penshoppe’s Fan Conference with their newest brand ambassador. Completed stamp cards may then be exchanged fan conference passes. One stamp card is equivalent to one pass only.
- Strictly no combining of stamp cards allowed.
- Meet and greet passes may be claimed at any Penshoppe boutique nationwide from October 20 – 28, 2011.
- Fan conference schedule will be indicated on the passes and will be announced on Penshoppe’s website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Passes are transferrable but not convertible to cash.
- Passes are not for sale.
- Golden ABC, Inc. will not shoulder any other expenses incurred by meet and greet pass holders such as transportation, accommodations, food, etc.
1. Once stamps are redeemed, the store custodian/manager must also stamp & sign the receipt (with date) so that you know that the stamps have already been claimed. If the receipt has already been stamped and signed, that means the customer already got the stamps for the receipt.
2. Customers may keep receipts or use receipts of others as long as the date of purchase is within the promo period. They must also claim the stamps on or before October 15, 2011 (we may opt to extend this depending on the initial outcome of the promo).
3. Accumulated receipts are allowed. For example, a customer has 3 unclaimed receipts worth 300, 1100 & 499 = P1,899. S/he gets 3 stamps.
10. Customer gets 1 stamp for every purchase of any Eau de toilette except FLIRT or any innerwear set.
11. Customer can get as much as 3 stamps when they purchase any jeans.
Any jeans amounting to P899 customer gets 2 stamps.
Any jeans amounting to P 999 customer gets 2 stamps.
Any jeans amounting to P 1,099 customer gets 3 stamps.
Any jeans amounting to P 1,199 customer gets 3 stamps.
Any jeans amounting to P 1,299 customer gets 3 stamps.
Any jeans amounting to P 1,399 customer gets 3 stamps.
Per DTI NCR Permit No. 6732 Series of 2011
Promo amendment approved by DTI-NCR.