THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DJ Mo Twister on Tumblr: "I hope this all ends soon." "This latest video was not one in my possession."



From DJ Mo Twister official Tumblr account posted last 12/21/2011:

Transcript:

"I hope this all ends soon. I don’t even know how we are getting to this point.  I know so many theories are out there on how these videos are being uploaded online. I hope I can be as clear as possible that this is not my doing. This latest video was not one in my possession.  It was not recorded on my laptop. Actually, at this point, it doesn’t even matter what your opinions are or who you put to blame for this. These files are amongst some of our more private and intimate moments and right now, it looks like even though I ask/beg the person to stop uploading these videos, it will not make a difference.  I hope this will all end soon."