THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Iñigo Pascual on his dad Piolo Pascual: "My father is an awesome dad. He is a very good man "


EXCLUSIVE!! FIRST READ!!!
I know it's kinda late to post this, but we just want to share it to everyone before we forgot again. hehe. FYI: We have this news like last December 2011 and we just unable to post until today.

Anyway, this is the response of Iñigo Pascual (son of Piolo Pascual) about his dad BREAK-UP with KC Concepcion (last November 2011) and the GAY ISSUE that is circulating everywhere. Anyway here you go...

Part 1:
"HE IS SOOO NOT GAY.!"... "But all  I know is that my dad is a very good person and when he loves someone, he really does love em. My dad is not a bad person. I really did not want to say anything."... "And I just really hope you guys don't say bad things about him. Coz it hurts me too."

Part 2:
"Sometimes in life. there will be consequences. sometimes things aren't for us. We just have to accept the truth. and face the consequences we have to go through. sometimes its soo much better to face problems privately... the world isn't perfect. No one is perfect. :) U just gotta smile and be happy even if you know there is a problem. a problem won't be a problem if we don't mind it. :)"

Part 3:
We are missing the Part 3! LOL!