THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Joemer Kevin with Kapamilya & Kapuso celebrities #OneManAndTheStars!



BLOG FEATURE:
Submitted by: Joemer Kevin

My name is Joemer Kevin De Torres- Owner of JKD Production in the Philippines. At a very young age, I was able to produced 3 concerts at the Batangas City coliseum. When I was a kid, I used to dream to be one of the stars. But then I realized I don't have the looks to be one.

However, that doesn't stop me to keep dreaming that's why I decided to at least to be part of them even just behind the cameras, lights, and stage. I created a hashtag on Twitter: #OneManAndTheStars - a collection of celebrities picture with one man (and that's me!). They are connected with lot of celebrity friends. Most of them are Kapamilya and some are Kapuso artists.

Here are some of the photos of Joemer with the Pinoy celebrities:

Coco Martin

Maja Salvador

Enrique Gil 
Paulo Avelino
Sarah Geronimo
            
Piolo Pascual
Now, I have over 130 photos with the different Pinoy celebrities. Check out more photos on my Facebook album here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1680667939463.94841.1320507903&type=3


#OneManAndTheStars is a collection, treasure, and once of a life time opportunity for a simple guy like me. Somehow it's a fulfillment of my dream.

Get connected with him on:


Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jk_kaya_ako

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jkdetorres