THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

KC Montero magbibihis Babae for a week dahil finallow siya ni Justin Bieber sa Twitter!

Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/STARtrigaBlog

MANILA, Philippines - Disc jockey KC Montero dared himself, all in the name of international singer Justin Bieber.
KC dressed up as the beautiful “Cassandra Monteroid” on his radio show.
This comes after he made a bet that he will dress himself up as a woman if Justin Bieber followed him on Twitter.

To all the people who helped the bieber campaign, thanks. Please look at this. http://yfrog.com/j03oauj 12:24 PM Jul 6th via Twitterrific

With the help of fans, Justin did follow KC on Twitter, and it was Angel Locsin, Sarah Meier and other stars who provided the clothes and make-up of KC.
“It was kind of a joke. If Justin Bieber follows me I’ll dress in a drag. Tapos all of my listeners, they helped me and it came true,” he said.

For those of you who don't know yet. The campaign for the bieb to follow me worked. For that I will be in drag all next week. 6:21 PM Jul 6th via Twitter for BlackBerry®