THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Gretchen Barretto to star in ABS-CBN upcoming serye 'Alta'!


Since Gretchen Barretto has been very vocal about doing intensive workouts for her upcoming teleserye Alta, people wondered if she plans to be more daring this time around. Her love scenes with Derek Ramsay in Magkaribal were quite controversial last year. But Gretchen told Push.com.ph that she prefers to be known as a serious actress, which is why she’s very careful when it comes to choosing her TV projects. “Kung magpapa-sexy ako sa Alta? I don’t know about that. Hindi ako ST queen, I am a dramatic actress,” said Gretchen whose performance in Maalaala Mo Kaya won her PMPC’s Best Single Performance by an Actress.

But she’s intent on doing intensive workouts for her to be physically fit once they start taping sometime in May or June. “I am taking it slow, I’m taking it easy. I’m just exercising a lot and bonding with my family. Ganon ako mag-prepare for a role and then later on kapag trabaho, trabaho talaga. We are supposed to be taping last week of May. Nagkakaroon lang ng delays dahil ang mga Star Magic artists may U.S. tour. But we’ve already done pictorials and look tests so all set na for taping kapag available na lahat ng cast.”

Gretchen stressed that she’s really looking forward to this project since she gets to work with an all-star cast including Angelica Panganiban, KC Concepcion, Sam Milby, and Zanjoe Marudo. “Dapat lang ganon kabigat because ABS-CBN always give me the best. In the same way that I expect the best because I only give my best in every project being given to me.”

When asked if she’s also excited to form new friendships, Gretchen agreed that it would be nice to establish good rapport with her co-stars both on and off screen. “Well, of course, ganon talaga yun, kapag nagkatrabaho kayo. Kahit sino ang kasama mo kailangan magkaroon ng friendship because it’s always important that you have a good relationship with your co-stars. I’m sure I would enjoy getting to know all of them and the bonding that we would have on the set,” she cheerfully added.

Courtesy:www.push.com.ph