THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! WE HAVE REACHED 3,000,000 MILLION VIEWS!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Anne Curtis rides MRT to Kylie Minogue's concert in Araneta Coliseum!


Kylie Minogue's concert last night (July 5, 2011 Tuesday) in Manila, Philippines at Araneta Coliseum was packed with a lot of Pinoy celebrity stars and that includes the very beautiful Anne Curtis. :) She even rode the MRT (Metro Rail Transit)- a rapid transit system in Manila just not to be late for the concert because of heavy traffic.
Photo credit: @AnneCurtisSmith July 5, 2011 Tuesday
And these are her tweets while she's rushing and on MRT:

Just landed!!! I'm so late for Kylie!!! Should I dress up at take the MRT?!!!


Hulaan nyo Kung nasaan ako para makahabol kay #Kylie? :phttp://t.co/BzOEFku


I'm in the girls area! They're all nice! Swerte daw ako at hindi masyado siksikan! :)


Don't worry guys! I'm with my angel Maryann! And mababait lahat ng girls! D magulo! Picture picture taking lang at chikahan!


I like the fact that there's a ladies and men's section! Thumbs up!


I can see the traffic on Edsa from here! I made the right decision! :)


Good thing Hindi na ako mag head dress & showgirl outfit! @DivinemLee @vicegandako @iamtimyap d ako kakasya dito!